Making a lump-sum payment
You can make a lump-sum (one-off) payment on both fixed and variable home loans from a transactional or savings account in Internet Banking. Early repayment charges (and withdrawal fees, if paying from a savings account) may apply.
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Click your home loan account.
- If you’re eligible you’ll see a Make a lump sum payment button. Click this button to continue.
- Select the account you want to make the payment from.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Click Pay.
- Click Confirm.
You can make up to five lump-sum payments per home loan per day.