Making a voluntary contribution to your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account
You can make one-off or repeating voluntary contributions to your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account using the BNZ app.
How to make a KiwiSaver contribution
- Log in to the BNZ app.
- Tap your KiwiSaver account.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right of the screen, and select Contribute.
- Select the account you want to make this contribution from.
- Enter the amount you want to contribute.
- If you want this to be repeating payment, choose the frequency for this payment. Leave as ‘Do not repeat’ to make a one-off contribution.
- Tap to acknowledge you understand the KiwiSaver disclosure.
- Tap Transfer to make your contribution.
It will take three business days for your contribution to appear in your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account.