Making an overdue home loan payment in the BNZ app
You can make an overdue payment on most fixed and floating home loans in the BNZ app or Internet Banking. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to the BNZ app.
- Select your home loan account.
- If you have an overdue amount, this will be shown.
- If your loan is eligible you’ll see a Make a payment button. Select the button to continue.
Note: If you don’t see the Make a payment button, phone us on 0800 66 55 60 for help with making a payment.
- Select the account you want to make the payment from.
- Enter the Amount you want to pay. You can choose to pay in full what’s overdue or choose to make a partial payment.
- Select Confirm.